Thursday, May 31, 2007

Music...

However this may be interpreted, I am going to do it anyway. In December, on a whim, I booked some studio time and put down 3 songs (covers) as a sort of demo/audition. Not happy with the outcome, nothing became of it. As it was just sitting there, I thought maybe I would post the usable parts on here, for a laugh, as they say. So here we go, covering When You Say You Love Me, clips of the beginnging and end:

When you Say you Love Me - Part 1

When you Say you Love Me - Part 2

One of the other songs is called You Are a Child of Mine:

Child of Mine

Bon Appetit!

6 comments:

Jessica Dos Santos said...

No outcome? Not happy with how it turned out? Most people couldn't sing like that if their lives depended on it.
I know that song very well, and you did a really good job. I wanted to hear the whole thing!
This thing was / is really important to you, I think its great that you posted it so that we can all hear a bit of it.

Jen S. said...

GREAT singing... you're being too hard on yourself.
Thanks for posting, it's SO good to hear your voice singing.

Stacey said...

I have never heard you sing before. I have, however, been told that you have a fantastic voice. The rumors were true.

Goosebumps...is all I can say.

I would love to hear more "clips", or even better, whole songs. Your voice is beautiful! I think the "whim" was a good one. ;)

Anonymous said...

You're amazing, Matt Cooper. I'm wondering now how you can even be friends with me, the worst singer on the face of this earth. This confirms that you will NEVER hear me sing. ever.

Stacey said...

Thanks for sharing another! :)

Mandy Tops said...

Wow Matt... you are amazing!