Saturday, February 24, 2007

So long my belovd bachelor pad!

I moved today... to North Burnaby! I hate moving, so I'm glad I got the hard parts over with. I rented a van and moved all the furniture in. Tomorrow, and over the coming days, I'll move all the "details" over. I have until Wednesday evening... but I also have to make the place I'm leaving spotless.

So anyway, this is to let you know I've moved. Instead of sending out a gigantic mass-email with my new contact details, I thought I'd post the fact that I'd moved, and anyone who wanted to come see me (I'm guessing it'll be few) could just ask me how to get there. Fair enough?

If you want to call me, I just have my cell now (no landline), so just call that. Same number :)

See you weekends Abbotsford!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Uh, Dangit is right! I had boxes coming out of my whazoo! I would have gladly let you take them off my hands for your move. Hope the rest of the moving process goes well. I too hate moving. I have moved 4 times in the last couple years. Don't intend to move again until I get married! My poor mother is stuck with me for a long time! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, matt... how is it going? I copied Fix You by Coldplay from your site and put in mine:) Hope you don't mine. I love the lyrics of that song and as our old friend, Tosin, used to say... I am a copy cat!!!! So, what's up?????

Anonymous said...

Hi there Matt!
I was digging through my emails and found this link to your site - I wanted to wish you good luck with the move and all that comes with it. I made North Burnaby my home at one point as well - I really enjoyed the public library there, and Anton's Pasta Bar is nice & close too :)
Take care friend!

K.