Thursday, February 22, 2007

If you want to get your Manager to acknowledge your existence....

Muu hahahahaha! A little experiment today in the effects of 'stirring the pot', so to speak. In my office, we wear business casual clothes. Today, I put on a tie. No one wears ties, unless of course, they have an interview (or a funeral... something out of the ordinary). Anyway, I wore the tie, and everyone, I mean everyone, asked me if I had an interview today. It was hilarious! And when I told them I didn't have one, that I was just wearing it for kicks, they didn't believe me!

My manager, who rarely even acknowledges my existence (he leaves it up to the supervisors to maintain good relations with us), came to my desk and chit-chatted with me. And my direct supervisor was extra nice to me today. I presume this is because they don't want me to leave, and assume I have an interview. LOL

So funny! What an experiment! I should wear a tie again next Thursday to make them think I have a 2nd interview. MU HAHAHA!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

That's evil...but so funny. If I wore a tie to work in the pharmacy I think my boss would just laugh at me...might be because I am a girl...don't know.